Saturday, November 10, 2012

Let's Boil Hot Water

Let's Boil Hot Water:
download:

Translated Lyric:

("Hey, this feeling inside me... you'll listen to me, won't you?
To my huge... HUGE love...
for pasta!")

I love pasta, you see!
Can't you understand what I'm saying?
But I want to say it over and over
Just because I really love it!

The world is made of
precious flour and water!

When I look up to the empty sky,
I see lightly floating macaroni
The happiness of slowly savoring the taste...
Come on, let's boil hot water!
"I'm a little tired, I'll relax by eating some pasta~"


The source of my energy
Durum semolina 100%
If I'm not feeling well, I don't worry about it
Tomorrow I'll power up 200%

A tomato box fairy will ("Wha!!! I'm a tomato box fairy!!!")
transform those tears into sauce!

When it stops raining I go see my friend,
and pile up memories with ravioli
Since I want to see your smiling face...
Come on, let's boil hot water!

When the two of us gaze at the sky,
we see stelline glittering in the night sky
Encircle the perfect star...
Come on, let's boil hot water!

Pasta, pasta, pasta, pasta, pasta
Pasta, pasta, pasta, pasta, pasta
Pasta, pasta, pasta, pasta, pasta... yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment