Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Free Fan made Hetalia game Hetapocalypse


Story: 

"I was...dumb. I didn't know what would happen. But what could possibly go wrong? Nothing, right? After all, I'm the hero. A hero is responsible for everything he does, but a hero wins everytime. Everyone knows that. A person like myself should show what heros are made of. ...but instead I turned to the villain, against my will. In mere seconds. And then hell greeted me and everyone I know. Creatures, born from those freaking movies in every cinema, craved for our flesh. They wouldn't stop. They never stop. Everything we can do is fight, while the world seems to fall apart. While the ones we care about die before our very eyes. 

...and it is my own fault."



America is a hero. THE hero. The biggest hero the world has ever seen. And so, it’s only natural that the hero will be the one to finally cure cancer without having to worry about side effects, right? Of course. Of course this is the case. The new medication, called Heroic Cytostaticum is the great hope of the world. It was already tested on animals - with a promising result. And then it is finally tested on humans. And nothing can go wrong…right? A little headache? Nothing to worry about. One of the testers threw up? The guy should probably stay at home for some days. He looks pale? He can’t talk normal anymore? He walks like one of those freaking things in the movies? …there are no such things as zombies...right?





Where you can download this game:



More Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment