Saturday, January 5, 2013

Serpent Helia part 2

Here for watch part 2:

Serpent Hetalia part 2 :

at the beginning of a place with a magic circle.Arthur enters the middle of the magic circle and will have to choose the magic words in the right order.
appears showing a part of the past somebody a grey hair girl and him little brother.

grey hair girl: "So sister will go, you alone is okay?¨

little brother: do not make me a fool. without you I can take care.

grey hair girl: ufufu.... I'm going. See you tomorrow, here.

a day passed... 

little brother: ...Sister does not come.

other day passed...

little brother: .......

Arthur fell where they were brothers and has one door in the front //Yukari Ha.for the people playing this not care about the door// coming a part of the place find 3 girls and a sad man when Arthur was sitting on a chair, a blonde girl called Arthur.

blonde girl: you can come here? 

Arthur go where is a girl.

blonde girl: thanks, you do not from here right?

Arthur: ...Where is here? is fairy world?

blonde girl: ....?I do not know much but here is 追走の間 (Tsuisoo no ma).
you better get out of here soon. 

Arthur: What do you mean?Why in this grassland have....

blonde girl: We, was chosen as the challenger here.
in a game that has no end as.....

Arthur: .....? What do......

???:  go!!

Suddenly Arthur returned to your world and in the around was his friends

Arthur:  ..... I'm?

Alfred: HEY Welcome back.
how you feel in the middle of the circle!!

England: Idiot I'll beat!!

Francis: What are you doing. why you came in the middle of the circle.

Arthur: that was....
was actually inside the circle.

Honda: is good to know that you are well. 

Yao: if we had not perceived you would die aru.

Honda: It is good news.
Light has stopped,
I do not know what happened, let's go back and do a meeting.

Arthur: .....

[in a game that has no end as.....]

Arthur: ..... it is the middle of the circle. In other words, those women were absorbed in that world?

returning to the room Arthur see Ivan.

Ivan: ♪ ~

Arthur: (he also came........)

Alfred: So, we will start meeting.
Light floor stopped,I do not know what.

Yao: Within this
we save people who are in that world aru.

Arthur: How we are go help?

All see Arthur..

Arthur: which was!

Alfred: that you entered the circle right?
There is no way we know.

Francis: When I was near the circle, suddenly you came out of that place.
moreover what you were seeing?

Arthur: ... hm, grassland?and there, had chairs, and 3 women was seated.

Alfred: hum... you talked with them?

Arthur: I spoke with them but .... she say: "you better get out of here soon We, was chosen as the challenger here.
in a game that has no end as...."

Alfred: ...... this is interesting,
if it is impossible of the desire to achieve complete!

Francis: we have to find madams.
how you entered?

Arthur: just have to go, with magic

Francis: ..... I understand what must have to speak?

Arthur: y-y-you was strange!!
you will believe!?

Francis:You say you have it!?

Alfred: I do not believe in magic.
but for now only you who managed to get into,so I do not care how you call.

Francis: yes, the important is how you enter.


Arthur: (they speak to it, it must be a bad situation....)

Yao: So, say for we how you enter aru.

Arthur: I did anyway.

Yao: can not be anyway aru!

Arthur: So i say  I did anyway.!!

Honda: this is a problem...he made anyway.

Alfred: you does not serve...

Arthur: (he annoys me!)

Ivan: so let's do it anyway.

Yao: ........ ha-

Honda: so let's go in the basement again.
but it must be tired,how about we rest a bit?

Alfred: ..... hum I agree this time.
I want to prepare some even.

Francis: so is decided.
6 hours of morning we will meet in the basement.

After Arthur was talking to everyone he goes to bed to sleep.

???: ah- I lose!!!i lose!

Arthur: .... who is he?
I do not know that place, seems like Iever seen him.
it does not matter. my body is heavy and I can not move......
I can move?

//Yukari Ha.: For the people playing this don't choose broke sword the first option if you choose this is game over//

Alfred: Hey wake up!

Alfred: Good Morning!!!

Arthur: Ouch!!!

Alfred: finally you wake up!
you take more than me to wake up.

Arthur: why you threw me!? there another way to wake up idiot!!

Alfred: because you don't wake up.

Arthur: feel a little guilty!!

Alfred: but you don't wake up....

Arthur: (Ahhhhhhh)

Francis: so let's basement?

Honda: yes.

Arthur and others go to basement.

Arthur: changed the color...?

Alfred: is that right. What that means.
 Somebody did something?

Yao: I was asked for mage to watch over but where they is aru?

Honda: One hour before nothing had happened....

Ivan: someone did not do something with Mage too?

Arthur: (Can believe...)
Where is they?

Alfred: ?

Arthur: Feliciano and Ludwig .
already spent a long time, would not be strange already they have arrived.

Ivan: the two suddenly warn that it would not come to~

Francis: That is not an excuse when they go somewhere fun.

Alfred: leaving that aside let's go!!
moreover I'm tired of waiting!

Arthur: this is true

Honda:... ah

Yao: me and Honda 'll stay here aru.

Alfred: eh-!? I do not care but why?

Yao: If the rats and cats scratching the magic circle will be a big problem.and also if they come we'll have to guide aru.

Honda: then we'll stay here.
so I'll leave it on account of you.

Francis: 'll leave it up to you to get here, and we'll go on a fun journey~

Arthur, Alfred, Francis and Ivan go in the circule.

Alfred: finally we went!! but we are in a very different place than Arthur spoke!!

Arthur: !?

Francis: I did not think we were going to really "fly"...
wow what is it has no light.

Ivan: I was expecting more....

Arthur: ..................
(but really why it is in a different location? I did the same magic?)

Yukari Ha: So i stoped here in the part 2
Thanks for Read this~ ( I did not translate all parties but can understand more or less the story)
















No comments:

Post a Comment